Something so amazing just happened. I asked Jesus what did i do to deserve such goodness and favour.
Then He pointed me to the cross.
How scandalous is this Grace.
How sweet is my Jesus, who just gave me yet another pleasant surprise. Was grinning from ear to ear for over a minute hehe :D
1. The school murdered an entire forest (or a few, i won’t be surprised) with the mountains and truckloads of brochures printed for prospective students.
2. The school place a Coca-Cola plastic bottle recycling machine in Utown, in hope to offset its carbon footprint (my foot… no pun intended).
3. I was a roving BBA ambassador stationed outside the walkway but more approached me to ask for directions than to enquire about business school.
4. I often led many of them, students and parents, in the wrong direction. (not on purpose, only my second time at Edusports aka Stephen Riady Centre)
5. Unknowingly, and blur-ly, i attempted to give out the biz brochures to current nus students who are also promoting their faculty/hall/residence/cca.
6. Moved back into hall 1 after my shift was up. (PTL aircon!)
7. Answered questions posted by prospective students and concerned parents.
8. Questions were so similar that i ended up talking about the same thing the entire time. Sounded a lot like a recorder on replay.
9. Drank tons of water from the tons of bottled mineral water provided… and at the same time not making an effort to recycle the bottles.
10. Took a stick of Redondo just before leaving, which translates into my only
meal nutrient intake the entire morning. Thanks Lenard. ;)
And last but certainly the most…
11. I GOT TO TALK TO MARK. He’s just the bestest bestest bestest tutor one can get in university. :D